€/£10 Million Plus @ MrGreen.com/Jackpots >
*During our testing of this ‘2 to 1 columns + red’ roulette strategy we started with £1000 and finished with £2400 after completing the steps below.
Overall User Rating for this Strategy :
Important Information – Before Using our Strategies – Register with a Casino offering High Payout / Low House Edge Roulette Games – This greatly increases the probability of players making a profit compared to using standard online roulette.
For example, the payout percentage of QuinnBet Roulette is one of the best available at 98.65% – the online average is between 95-97%.
How the 2 to 1 Columns + Red Strategy Works – Step by Step Guide
Step 1.) Open an Online Roulette Game and place your first bet on the first and second 2 to 1 columns and the red bet
Place an equal stake bet on the two columns shown below and also the same bet on the outside red. You’ll notice that their are far more red results in the third column, that’s why we haven’t covered it and why this strategy works.
Step 2.) Spin Multiple Times with the exact same wager – We suggest at least ten separate spins
With this setup, your chance of winning with each spin is approximately 87% because of the large number of red results in the third column. This strategy is very low risk but is quite time consuming.
An Example of the 2 to 1 Columns + Red Strategy
Mark opens a European Roulette game and places his chips on the two columns and red as shown above. His three chips are all of the value £1, so his total bet with each spin is £3. The result of his first spin is number 8 black. This mean’s he get’s his money back as only one column bet won.
He spins again; the second result is 32 red. This gives Mark a return of £5 as his red bet and column bet won.
His third spin is 20 black, so again he breaks even making £3. The final result is 19 red, so he makes an additional £2 profit.
Marks’ total profit for this roulette session was £5 – remember the chance of a loss with a spin is very low as only five outcomes can result in this. If he was playing La Partage European Roulette, the green zero would give me half of his red bet stake back boosting the probability of profit further.
Advantages of the 2 to 1 Columns + Red Strategy
– It gives a high probability of winning on each spin – large losses are very unlikely. Low risk compared to say the Martingale Strategy
– It allows players to enjoy playing roulette for a lengthy amount of time without a high risk of making big losses as the odds are in your favor with every spin.
Disadvantages of the 2 to 1 Columns + Red System
– It can be time consuming and won’t deliver large profits quickly in most cases.
RedBlackWin’s Exclusive 2 to 1 Columns + Red Strategy Tips
This strategy should help increase profits for most players as it is, but by following these additional tips you can tilt the odds in your favor further.
- Use a European Roulette Game with a feature known as ‘La Partage’ – this reduces the house edge as the player receives a 50% refund of their stake on green zero result. Following this strategy and playing on this type of roulette means there is only a 10% chance with each spin that a loss will occur with no return at all.
- Play with a Casino that rewards players for regular bets – this strategy requires a high volume of spins to make profits so you can really benefit from loyalty and reward programs that typically offer free bets, chips or even gifts. See below for details of these casinos.
Looking to try the 2 to 1 Columns + Red Strategy?
Boost your chances of making profits with this roulette strategy by opening an online casino account that let’s you play La Partage European roulette games. This will let you benefit from a higher payout percentage and increase your chance of success with this strategy.
A reasonably high table limit (the amount the player can bet with each spin) is also useful. Many players like to bet large amounts with this strategy as it is relatively low risk.
The casino option shown below offer high limits and La Partage so are ideal for trying to 2 to 1 Columns + Red Strategy either with play money or real funds.
Roulette Strategy FAQ (2 to 1 Columns + Red)
Does the 2 to 1 Columns + Red Strategy Guarantee Profits?
The element of risk remains, but this is one of the safest roulette strategies out there. The probability of profit is high, especially in the short term.
Does this Strategy work on all Online Roulette Games?
European Roulette games are recommended for this strategy to work effectively. See above for casinos offering this so you are able to benefit from the reduced house edge and increased game payout percentages.
Is this Roulette Strategy Legal?
Yes, there are no rules or legislation preventing the use of this either in real casinos or online.